what’s in hydrate’s infusions and injections?
Our proprietary, professionally developed treatments are full of healthy and wholesome ingredients! Each one has specific health benefits, and whether you select one of our blends or work with one of HydrateAK’s medical staff to develop a specialized treatment, you’ll be amazed at the benefits that an IV infusion makes.
- Promotes collagen production and tissue regeneration
- DNA synthesis, nerve cell health, and red blood cell formation
- Energy production
- Increased neurological function
- Arguably the most important B vitamin our body needs
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps digestion and protects the heart
B-COMPLEX (B1,B2,B3 AND B6)
- Riboflavin helps convert food into energy
- Niacin plays a role in cellular signaling, metabolism and DNA production
- Pyridoxine is involved in amino acid metabolism, red blood cell production and reaction of neurotransmitters.
BCAA (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine)
- Increased muscle growth
- Decreased muscle soreness
- Reduce fatigue
- Immune system boost
- Helps shorten the duration of acute illnesses, such as colds or flu
- Accelerate tissue regeneration
- Assists in the body’s detoxification process
- Activates T cells for optimal immune function
- Plays a crucial role in regulating how neurons communicate with one another
- Helps with memory and learning as well as decreases inflammation