Known Benefits of NAD+ IV treatments:
- Optimize your energy levels
- Improve depression
- Improve neurological function and mental clarity
- Fuel brain regeneration
- Restore muscle function and athletic performance
- Extend your lifespan
- Boost your metabolism
- NAD’s roll in the immune system and cell regeneration
- Literature on Immunity1) Nicotinamide Increases Intracellular NAD to Enhance Autophagy-Mediated Group A Streptococcal Clearance in Endothelial Cells. Front Microbiol. 2020 Published online 2020 Feb 11 –view article on pubmed.
2) Host NAD+ metabolism and infections: therapeutic implications. Front Microbiol. 2020 Feb 11;11:117. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2020.00117. eCollection 2020.-view article on pubmed.
3) Critical role of myeloperoxidase and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate-oxidase in high-burden systemic infection of mice with Candida albicans. J Infect Dis. 2002 Jun 15;185(12):1833-7. doi: 10.1086/340635. Epub 2002 May 16.-view article on pubmed.
4) HIV infection decreases intracellular nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide [NAD]. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1995 Jul 6;212(1):126-31. doi: 10.1006/bbrc.1995.1945.-view article on pubmed.
5) Macrophage de novo NAD+ synthesis specifies immune function in aging and inflammation. Nat Immunol. 2019 Jan;20(1):50-63. doi: 10.1038/s41590-018-0255-3. Epub 2018 Nov 26.-view article on pubmed.
- Literature on Cell Regeneration / Anti Aging1) Therapeutic Potential of NAD-Boosting Molecules: The In Vivo Evidence. 2018 Mar 6;27(3):529-547. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2018.02.011. –view article on pubmed.
2) NAD+ in Aging, Metabolism, and Neurodegeneration. Science 04 Dec 2015:
Vol. 350, Issue 6265, pp. 1208-1213 DOI: 10.1126/science.aac4854. –view article on pubmed.
3)NAD+ Intermediates: The Biology and Therapeutic Potential of NMN and NR. Cell Metab. 2018 Mar 6;27(3):513-528. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2017.11.002. Epub 2017 Dec 14. –view article on pubmed.
4)Chronic nicotinamide riboside supplementation is well-tolerated and elevates NAD+ in healthy middle-aged and older adults. Nat Commun. 2018 Mar 29;9(1):1286. doi: 10.1038/s41467-018-03421-7. –view article on pubmed.
5)Age-Associated Changes In Oxidative Stress and NAD+ Metabolism In Human Tissue. PLoS One. 2012; 7(7): e42357.
Published online 2012 Jul 27. –view article on pubmed.
6)Safety and Metabolism of Long-term Administration of NIAGEN (Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride) in a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial of Healthy Overweight Adults. Sci Rep. 2019 Jul 5;9(1):9772. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-46120-z. –view article on pubmed.
7)NAD⁺ in aging, metabolism, and neurodegeneration. Science. 2015 Dec 4;350(6265):1208-13. doi: 10.1126/science.aac4854 –view article on pubmed.
- Literature on Immunity
NAD Individual Dose Prices
NAD+ Lite (250mg) – $250
NAD+ Regular (500mg) – $400
NAD+ Daddy (1000mg) – $500
(Each is given in 1 Liter of saline and can be followed by a Myer’s Cocktail for $100 more.)
NAD+ 100mg – $100
NAD+ 200mg – $200
1) Anti Aging Starter Package – $1200 (Four treatments over one month)
This is the basic starter package to get the healing process in motion. As the NAD+ is being infused it is common to feel some discomfort and often takes a few hours to complete a treatment. You will receive 250mg of IV NAD+ over 1-3 hours as tolerated, we will follow this up with a Myer’s IV vitamin cocktail at no extra cost (a $100 value). Supplemental treatments can be done as needed based on your initial results, usually a monthly booster. This package now includes two free one month supply bottles of Tru Niagen®!!!
2) Neuroregenerative Therapy Package – $1500 (Four treatments over two weeks)
This is a more intense package to give optimal regenerative therapy at a higher dose and shorter interval. NAD+ has been shown to have increased neurologic effects when given at higher doses, leading it to be used for improved mood, mental clarity, jet-lag recovery and much more. You will receive 500mg NAD+ IV twice a week for two weeks. This package is intended to get the maximum anti aging and and neuroregenerative effects. Anticipate 2-4 hours for each treatment, and a Myer’s IV cocktail will be given afterwards at no extra expense. This package now includes four free one month supply bottles of Tru Niagen®!!!
We are happy to now have Tru Niagen® available at Hydrate Alaska. For sale at the clinics and included with IV packages.
Try NAD IV Infusion Today
This amazing new therapy is now available to combat aging and provide cellular rejuvenation that will re-energize your entire body.
NAD+ is the body’s natural solution. Discovered in 1906, this coenzyme powers the metabolic process that converts food into cellular energy. It exists in all living cells and impacts a wide range of systems, from digestion to cognition and aging. This makes it a powerhouse treatment via IV infusion therapy. NAD has been used to successfully increase energy and focus, improve cardiovascular health, minimize age-related diseases, and aid with addiction recovery and detox.
The Science Behind NAD+ IV Therapy
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) is an essential pyridine nucleotide that serves as an essential cofactor and substrate for a number of critical cellular processes involved in oxidative phosphorylation and ATP production, DNA repair, epigenetically modulated gene expression, intracellular calcium signaling, and immunological functions. NAD+ depletion may occur in response to either excessive DNA damage due to free radical or ultraviolet attack, resulting in significant poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase (PARP) activation and a high turnover and subsequent depletion of NAD+, and/or chronic immune activation and inflammatory cytokine production resulting in accelerated CD38 activity and decline in NAD+ levels. Recent studies have shown that enhancing NAD+ levels can profoundly reduce oxidative cell damage in catabolic tissue, including the brain. Therefore, promotion of intracellular NAD+ anabolism represents a promising therapeutic strategy for age-associated degenerative diseases in general, and is essential to the effective realization of multiple benefits of healthy sirtuin activity. The kynurenine pathway represents the de novo NAD+ synthesis pathway in mammalian cells. NAD+ can also be produced by the NAD+ salvage pathway.